Details: If you’re looking for a feature-rich yet budget conscience pack ALPS Mountaineering is sure to have a pack to meet your specific needs. If you’re looking for an internal frame pack that was built to last and last then the Red Tail 65 is your answer! Lightweight polyester fabric, an adjustable Lycra-covered suspension system with a unique “webbing ladder” adjustable harness and removable waist belt all work together to create a lightweight pack that can be adjusted to comfortably fit your body. The Red Tail 65 has been designed to fit torso ranges of 13.5 - 19 inches. The pack is top loading with a full-access lower compartment and has 3,900 cu. in. of storage space. A large front pocket, lashing points and compression straps create additional real estate for hauling extra gear. Hydration port and pocket and built-in rain cover are both included making the Red Tail 65 as trail-ready as you are!
- Lycra covered adjustable suspension components
- Top pocket converts to a fanny pack
- Trekking pole loops with tip keeper rings
- Fully equipped with hydration pocket and ports, H2O outlets on both sides of pack, removable padded waist belt with pockets, rescue whistle buckle on sternum strap and much more
- Weight: 5 lbs. 12 oz., Capacity: 3900 in³/65L, Torso Range: 13.5" - 19"
Package Dimensions: 26.0 x 14.0 x 5.0 inches