Like our Regular chain lube, cyclist who tested or raced using PRO X Lite, reported it performed better than any other lube they have ever used. Even those riders that use our Standard Lite and Original chain lubes. A bold statement even for us to claim, but comes from years of technology, formulation and testing.
PRO X Lite brings the aspect of polymerization and MRCC oils that by design migrate for complete wetting of the surfaces.
- MRCC technology creates an extremely low friction bond.
- A dry lubricant that does not attract dust and dirt.
- Watts. Very little is used to move your bike parts.
- 10 time high lubricity the Teflon. Ceramic lubes? Catchy hype.
- Waterproof which will not wash off.
- Drive train stays clean, last longer, runs silent.
- Extremely durable, outlasts all other chain lubes in any condition.
- Tamely scented.
- Applied sparingly for the best results and increased value.
- Can be shipped around the world via air freight and ground.