PRO X REGULAR Bicycle Chain Lubricant
Everyone who has tested or raced using PRO X, report that performance is better then any other lube they have ever used. Even those riders that use our Standard Lite and Original chain lubes. A bold statement even for us to claim, but comes from years of technology, formulation and testing.
PRO X REGULAR brings the aspect of polymerization and MRCC oils that by design migrate for complete wetting of the surfaces.
- MRCC technology creates an extremely low friction bond.
- A dry lubricant that does not attract dust and dirt.
- Watts. Very little effort is used to move your bike parts.
- 10 time high lubricity the Teflon. Ceramic lubes? Catchy hype.
- Waterproof which will not wash off.
- Drive train stays clean, last longer, runs silent.
- Extremely durable, outlasts all other chain lubes in any condition.
- Tamely scented.
- Applied sparingly for the best results and increased value.
- Can be shipped around the world via air freight and ground.
PRO X REGULAR is the heavier version to our PRO X LITE chain lubricant. PRO X REGULAR is ideal for Mountain Bike, Cyclocross and all extreme condition, while maintaining a clean drive train.